- St. Xavier’s is registered as an English Medium High School/Jr. college which prepares its students for the S. S. C. / H. S. C Examination.
- The Second and Third languages taught in the School are compulsory Marathi and Hindi from Stds. V - X.
- Hindi Rastrabasha - Pupils of Stds. V-X may appear for the Prathmik, Prarambhik or Pravesh (Language) examination and if a student is sufficiently advanced for the Parichaya.
- Marathi Rajyabasha - Examination Stds. V-X are offered to boys from Stds. V-X to improve their language skills.
- Art and Craft are taught, and students are trained for the examinations. Dramatics together with Singing, Music and Elocution Competitions are given considerable importance.
- Marks/grades are sent periodically to parents, after each evaluation.
- The school/jr. College organises various programmes to cater to multiple intelligences of students. Parents need to be alert in making choice for their son/daughter. Each program gives basic training. Training is to be pursued if your child shows talent in specific skills.